|In case it wasn’t very clear, US Citizens living outside the USA can get the Liaison Majestic Plan when they are returning to the USA for a visit.
Liaison Majestic offers several medical maximum options up to $1,000,000 in total coverage. The program is underwritten by Nationwide, providing U.S. citizens traveling internationally as well as foreign nationals visiting the United States with the choice of a well-respected insurance company protecting them from an unexpected medical condition. Click here for Liaison Majestic’s secure online quote and purchase page
Some of Liaison Majestic’s Plan Benefits:
- You can get up to $1,000,000 in medical benefits while you are away from home
- Liaison® Majestic’s Coinsurance For treatment inside the United States and Canada: After you pay the deductible, the program pays 90% of the next $5,000 of eligible expenses, then 100% to the selected Medical Maximum.
- Covered benefits include Political Evacuation and Terrorism
- Underwritten by The Insurance Company of the State of Pennsylvania
- $300,000 Emergency Medical Evacuation benefit from wherever you go
- 24 Hour Assistance services through Seven Corners Assist
|Pre-existing conditions are not covered. A pre-existing condition is defined as any injury, illness, sickness, disease, or other physical, medical, mental or nervous condition, disorder or ailment that, with reasonable medical certainty, existed at the time of application or at any time during the three years prior to the effective date of the insurance, whether or not previously manifested or symptomatic, diagnosed, treated (this includes taking prescriptions for the condition), or disclosed prior to the effective date, including any subsequent, chronic or recurring complications or consequences related thereto or arising therefrom.
Click here for Liaison Majestic’s secure online quote and purchase page
ExpatriateTripInsurance.com is a division of TripInsuranceStore.com
Protect Yourself and Travel with Peace of Mind
PO Box 466
Toll free : 1-888-407-3854
Office hours: (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 7 pm ET
Saturday 11 am - 4 pm
Sunday 2 - 4 pm
We have multiple phone lines so you will probably reach Steve, Deanna, Becky or Kim live. If you get our voicemail, leave a message - we return calls promptly.